FlightPlanner enables pilots to spend less time on the ground and more time in the air.
FlightPlanner is a web-based flight planning system for European airspace that requires only a web browser and it can be accessed from any computer, anywhere in the world with Internet access.
Powerful and highly customized Flight Planning System.
FlightPlanner includes the functionality to satisfy even the most discerning pilot with features that include:
* A route wizard that makes flight planning fast and simple
* Point-and-click as well as automatic routing
* Routing between VORs, NDBs, airports, and user-defined waypoints
* Fuel planning
* Graphical weight and balance
* Integrated terrain data to make your planning easier
* Weather briefings
* Graphic weather overlays
* ATC and Operational Flight Plan
* Printed NavLogs, flight plans forms, and more
* Over 100 aircraft models and the ability to build your own
* Aircraft performance modeling
* Sunrise and sunset calendar
* Save/recall unlimited flight plans
FlightPlanner is a 100% free flight planner that gives you comfort and flexibility in flight planning with unparalleled precision and speed.
The NavData is always current and up-to-date uses AIRAC cycle with 28 days intervals .
The NavData depict various chart elements such as airports, NAV, airspaces, VFR entry and exit points, VFR holdings, restricted and special use airspace, weather, terrain and more.
The flight planning engine does all of the calculations for the navigation log.
2010-2012 Flightplanner. All rights reserved.
>> Sign In / Sign Up
Make your own flight plan easily!